Casual Connect USA in San Francisco | 30 July – 1 August 2013
- The undisputed hub of the high tech industry, the Bay Area is known for great food, culture and always sunny skies in July. Casual Connect USA is the largest of all the Casual Connect conferences with over 3,000 attendees expected in 2013.
Casual Connect Kyiv | 23 – 25 October 2013
- Kyiv, in Ukraine, is a modern historical city located between Eastern and Western Europe. Eastern Europe is known for excellent school systems that emphasize math and sciences, while fostering creative thinking. Travel to Ukraine does not require a visa for EU and USA citizens. Tetris and about 30% of the Top 10 Casual PC Games, are developed in Eastern Europe.
Casual Connect Europe in Amsterdam | 11 – 13 February 2014
The Casual Games Association’s Winter conference, Casual Connect
Europe 2014, will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Amsterdam is a sweet homecoming as the very first Casual Connect was hosted in this vibrant and historical port city known for facilitating trade among many cultures.
Casual Connect Asia in Singapore | 21 – 23 May 2013
- Casual Connect Asia 2013 will take place on May 21 – 23. Considered the gateway between East and the West for centuries, Singapore, located in the heart of fascinating Southeast Asia, continues to embrace both tradition and modernization today.
- With well over 900 professional attendees in 2012, this is a great place to meet with regional developers.
Casual Connect Magazine
- Casual Connect Magazine’s mission is to deliver high-quality and relevant educational content for the casual games industry. The average print run of Casual Connect magazine is 16,000 copies. It is sent via postal mail to professionals in the game industry and members of the press and distributed at conferences. Over 17,000 professionals and members of the press will receive Casual Connect magazine in electronic format. Casual Connect magazine has a global reach: Approximately 40% of our subscribers live outside of the United States.